Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ulysseee-eee-eees

I should be sleeping, but I'm addicted to http://unhear.it/.

I have now had the pleasure of hearing not only the "Bed Intruder" auto-tuned song, but also the theme song for a 1980's cartoon entitled Ulysses 31.

"Ulysses, Ulysses, soaring through all the galaxies, in search of Earth, flying into the night!
Ulysses, Ulysses, fighting evil and tyranny with all his heart and with all of his might!
Ulysseee-eee-eees, no-one else can do the things you do!
Ulysseee-eee-eees, like a bolt of thunder from the blue!
Ulysseee-eee-eees, always fighting all the evil forces, bringing peace and justice to all!

It's me Nono, small robot you know, friend of Ulysses!
It's me Nono, small robot you know, friend of Ulysses!"


 A small robot friend?! The Odyssey Cliff Notes sucked! I don't remember Nono at all. But I got pretty bored after he spent all that time with Calypso.


Expert Tip: If the 'New Song' button is giving you problems, refresh the page. After my ninth song (which I needed to get that eigth song out of my head, which helped with that catchy seventh song), I started to have some trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment